the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

From Shore to Shore I'll Go

From shore to shore I'll go
however, its hard, Savior, to know
please push me, Lord, in direction
for I know my wants are far from perfection.
Your Will is where i want to be
but I'm blinded, Father, You see
by Earthly things and the ones I've been craving
so I'll look up and remember the grace thats been saving.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

megan haug said...

amen.

we must know the depth of our sinfulness before we can fully understand grace.

how easily we let the world consume our mind, how easily we are blinded by it!! oh but that amazing grace....